If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned below, here is how you can submit the article.
Guest Post Submission On AnalyticsFrame
If approved, then the article to be online within 24 hours.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at AnalyticsFrame, do let us know via the contact form or Email: email@example.com
Sep’19 update: Kindly read carefully to get approval for your guest post.
Guest Post Submission at AnalyticsFrame
- Title and Content (1000+ words with sub headings)
- 3 FAQ’s – Relevant to topic
- Short Author Bio with Picture
- Will, there be any backlink to a website, let us know that as well
We always encourage upcoming bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase themselves in front of a wide audience.
The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
How can you become a AnalyticsFrame contributor?
To become a regular contributor at AnalyticsFrame, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the AnalyticsFrame community
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on AnalyticsFrame to avoid submitting already published ideas
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the AnalyticsFrame audience.
- Credit: AnalyticsFrame respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and allow any backlinks* or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to AnalyticsFrame.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from AnalyticsFrame. Also, by submitting a post to AnalyticsFrame, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to AnalyticsFrame
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at AnalyticsFrame, do let us know via the Contact Form.